Different Ways to Balance Hormones at our Naturopath Brisbane Hormones & Balancing Clinic
Did you know that Naturopathic medicine may be beneficial in treating and managing hormone imbalance?
Everyday we see clients in the Brisbane Naturopath clinic experiencing:
- Fatigue, particularly linked with hormone changes
- A lack of clear guidance on the steps they can take to better their hormone health
- Confusion around their hormones
- Frustration because their hormones always seem out of balance
Our Naturopaths work with all hormone imbalance conditions. We often see women with:
- Menopause- hot flushes, mood change
- Low libido
- Menstrual- irregularity and altered flow
- Period pain
- Breast tenderness
So, what can our Brisbane Naturopaths offer for you?
Our Naturopaths here in our Brisbane Naturopathic Clinic address hormone imbalance by implementing the Brisbane Wellness Clinic 3 step methodology.
This methodology has been formulated through consulting with many 1000’s of clients.
- Pathology testing- finding the root cause
- Collaborative care- working alongside your doctor or specialist.
- Education- through resources, workshops and coaching
When addressing hormone imbalance a few of the areas we would address include:
- Thyroid hormone balance. Is your thyroid functioning optimally? A sluggish or overactive hormones can influence adrenal and reproductive hormone function
- Is your liver and gut sluggish? If the liver and gut is sluggish your ability to clear out excess hormones may be reduced. Heavy metals like copper could accumulate, thus potentially perpetuating hormone imbalance.
- Adrenals- the stress, inflammatory and energy response. Is it too high or is it too low?